Daisy Drip Candle
Crosslane Candles - Daisy Drip Candle
These drip candles are pieces of art that are to either leave as a feature or to burn for dramatic effect. If you decide to burn, follow our instructions below.
Specifications: 200g of soy wax, 11cm x 5cm
Approx 10hrs of burn time
- Always place the candle on a dish or candle plate that will collect any wax that may drip as they will drip.
- Avoid flammable objects
- Always remember to blow your candle out when you leave the room.
- These candles are meant to drip out.
- To get the best out of your candle burn for 2/3 hours at a time.
- When not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby heat sources.
- We highly recommend that you trim the wick 2-3cm from the surface of the wax, to ensure a consistent smoke-free flame.